The following links are listed to provide you with resources with a focus on BIPOC offerings. The following is not meant to be a comprehensive list, nor is it an endorsement of the sites’ content.
- Therapy for Black Girls
- Melanin and Mental Health
- Inclusive Therapists
- Therapy for Black Men
- QTPoC Mental Health Practitioner
- Latinx Therapy
- Asian, Pacific Islander, and South Asian American (APISAA) Therapist
- Clinicians of Color
- Four Ways People of Color Can Foster Mental Health & Practice Restorative Healing
- Mental Health Resources For and By People of Color
- Sociocultural Issues in Psychiatry: A Casebook and Curriculum
Social Media Pages to Follow
- Resources coming soon!
If you have any additional resources that you think should be added to this page, please complete this form!