Professional consultation is such a huge aspect of making sure that we are present for our clients, and that we are providing the best services to those who need it most!
One of our favorite topics to consult about is parenting and families. WE can support you professionally in the following topics/concerns:
- Helping parents understand the therapeutic process
- Coping with countertransference and transference issues that may arise as we work with parents
- Encouraging parents to buy-in and participate in sessions
- Interventions that are effective for supporting parents
- Space for you to share your insights and anxieties about working with parents and families
- A nonjudgemental space to talk about your work with parents and families
- Transitioning to a parent coaching business
- Adding a parent coaching component to your therapy practice
- Bringing more cultural awareness to the work you’re currently doing with families
- Helping to identify the family’s structure and how that influences their treatment
- And so much more…
Who is this professional consultation for?
You can use this consultation for therapy clients, for coaching clients, for group therapy, and/or for any other service you provide where parents/families are involved!
You can schedule a consult if you are an intern, licensed professional, mental health service professional, coaching professional, or work in any other capacity with parents and families.
*Note: Clinical interns in the state of California are able to use this consultation towards their hours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to use consultation for your hours.*
What is included in the consultation?
Included in each consultation session is the following:
- 60 minutes to discuss whatever issues you are looking to discuss (a form with questions about what you’re hoping to discuss will be sent via email once your appointment is confirmed)
- Email/text access for follow-up questions for one (1) week after your appointment
- A recording of your consultation session
How much is this consultation session?
Fee for a 60-minute consultation session: $200
Email me for a discount code if you plan to book 2 or more consultations, or if you are an intern/associate/student.